Custom Made In-House
- It Starts with Listening to You
- Our Role is to Advise and Provide Choices
- Single or Multi-Panel, One or Multiple Walls
- Can Cut-out for Outlets and TV Brackets
Choices, Choices, Choices
- How Much Wall to Cover… You Decide
- Wall-to-Wall, Floor-to-Ceiling
- And Everything in Between
- Add a Ballet Bar
- Perimeter Trim Finish Options Available
- All Mirrors Glued to Provide Maximum Safety
- We will Need a Flat Surface, No Bows from Twisted Studs
- Every Job, Large or Small, treated with the Same Attention to Detail
- Schedule Flexibility around Your Schedule, not Ours
What Our Customers Say
" I have referred them to 4 or 5 people and everyone has been happy!"
"I would use Mirror and Glass Concepts for any glass replacement, or update."
"They took the time required to do the job right."
"Always have been fair to me and pricing is solid."
Share Your Vision
- We’ll Listen, Advise where appropriate and Provide Options
- Pre-Construction Tips to Save You Time and Money Later
- Framing may be different for different Options
- Learn about the Newest Trends in the Industry
- Styles, Finishes, etc.
- Have Confidence in Timely and Professional Installation